Monday, April 15, 2013

Travel Essentials: Tea Infusers

I love coffee. But, with my recent endeavors into eating healthy I wanted to steer clear of cream and sugar, so I made the switch to green tea. I would be lying if I told you I did not flavor my tea with honey, but at least it is raw, organic honey!

Making tea at home is easy-peasy-lemon-squeezy with my Keurig, but I cannot take her with me on the road. Most people would say, "No worries, that is what tea bags are for." Welp, this girl is not a fan. I always manage to break tea bags. 

So my solution? 
Tea Infusers. 
They are so dang cute, compact, and there is no way could screw this one up!
Check out a few of my favorites:
Rocket ship.
My number one means of travel. 
Tea Diver.
After all, I am a scuba diver!
Robot.
Enough said.
Rubber Ducky.
The newest addition to the past year's travel collection?
Sharky.
Evil, yet compelling.
I cannot decide which one is the winner, but I need to decide quickly, I leave in 3 weeks! (more on that later)

Which one is your favorite?

1 comment:

  1. I love these Mel! I too have kicked the coffee and am now a tea drinker. I've still be indulging in the occasional Starbucks--if I'm going to drink coffee I'm going BIG!

    I'm pretty skilled with the tea bag but would love to get an infuser to use loose tea!

    ReplyDelete