Tuesday, April 30, 2013

On Repeat


Y'all, I have a problem. There are two albums that I just cannot get enough of.  They have been on repeat for way too long. They both draw me into a trance that I cannot seem to get out of, but in a great way. I could not even begin to explain what it is about the two albums, but I can honestly say that there is not a single song that I ever feel tempted to skip. 

The first:

Unapologetic by Rihanna

Top picks:
Lost in Paradise
Love without Tragedy/Mother Mary
What Now
Right Now

I have learned that this next album is either loved or hated. There doesn't seem to be much in between.

The 20/20 Experience by Justin Timberlake

Top picks:
That Girl
Tunnel Vision
Let the Groove Get In
Blue Ocean Floor

Take the next 8 minutes to join JT's music video for Mirrors. I really enjoy this song, but the music video is what drew me in. It is about his grandparents, and long last marriage. You will not see JT for a little over 5 minutes, in which he catches his grandmothers wedding ring. Gives me tears every time. 



What song do you have on repeat?

No comments:

Post a Comment